Supply Chain Management
Once the product has been sourced and order has been placed, the next step is managing shipment and warehousing. Since we have been in this business for a long time, we have a wide experience in dealing with all the import management processes.
We perform following tasks under import management-
- Compare shipping costs and select freight company
- Ensure paperwork collections (invoice, packing list, bill of lading)
- Submit paperwork to customs agent (DSV)
- Fill warehouse product upload form for new products
- Submit paperwork to warehouses
- Ensure telex release is done before goods reach the USA
- Follow up with DSV and warehouse team to ensure goods are delivered and uploaded to a system on time
- Compare warehouse receipts vs. invoice and create shortage/overage reports
We deal with large number of warehouses including Trans Trax, Morgan and Seldat and hence we are familiar with dealing with these service providers.