This is the most important step as the listing you develop is what is going to generate sales.
- The Product Title, sprinkled with the right keywords to make your product rank for the right search terms and get your product maximum visibility
- Emotionally loaded sales copy for your Bullet Points, that makes customers understand all the benefits of your product and why it is the right choice for them
- The Product Description to make people fully understand your product and leading your customer to the sale (formatted in HTML)
Getting the right image
In online space, you sell the picture, not the product. Hence having the right image of your product is most essential. Each platform has their own image requirement.
Every product on Amazon requires at least one high-quality image showing an accurate and clear representation of your product. The ideal size is 1000 pixels on the longest side (height or width) so the images can be zoomed in on the site. The main image background must be pure white. Natural shading or light reflection are only acceptable if they are high quality, realistic, and blend into the pure white background. The product image should be an attractive, professional, high-resolution photograph that fills 85-100% of the image area. If your product has variations, each variation must have an image that represents it.
We have an in-house team of Photographers and Designers that delivers the best quality images. A lot of lifestyle images are done by us in our in-house studio itself. Because of our vast experience we understand-
- The angles from where the image can be taken for different products
- How to show certain features of the product
- Images showing the utility of the product
- creating lifestyle images to detail